For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"), the data controller is Being Strong Fitness Equipment No. 209-212, Techno IT Park, Next to Eskay Resort, New Link Road, Borivali (W), Mumbai – 400 092, Maharashtra, India. The term 'Being Strong Fitness Gym' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the Website whose registered office is No. 209-212, Techno IT Park, Next to Eskay Resort, New Link Road, Borivali (W), Mumbai – 400 092, Maharashtra, India. Our company GST number is MENTION NUMBER (India ). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this Website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
If you are one of our anonymous visitors we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information internally and externally. This statistical data about browsing actions and patterns does not identify any individual.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our Being Strong Fitness Gym's Website not limiting it to your name, address, email address and telephone/mobile number.
- Details of any transactions carried out through our Website, Being Strong Fitness Gym will keep a record for it.
- Further general information about you, including your personal or professional interests, experience with our products and services or other products and services and your contact preferences.
- Being Strong Fitness Gym may from time to time ask you to complete surveys via this Website and any information you provide will be recorded, though you are not obligated to participate
- Details of your visits to the Website.
- Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We may also retain copies of any correspondence you send to us and details of your membership history.
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical information about the browsing actions of users of the Website and does not identify any individual.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the collected information:
- For internal record keeping
- For product development
- To provide you with information on our products and services which we feel may interest you
- To notify you about changes to our products and services
- Answering your queries; and/or
- Contacting you for market research and marketing
- Being Strong Fitness Equipment Group may contact you in relation to the nature of your attempted transaction, even if you don't confirm the transaction. This will be an operational email to inquire as to why the transaction was not completed. The data will not be used for any other purpose, won't be stored for longer than necessary and certainly not shared with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
Please note that the data that we collect may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your data you consent to this transfer and storage.
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your personal information with certain companies performing services on behalf of Being Strong Fitness Equipment such as (direct marketing agents) who will only use the information to provide a service that Being Strong Fitness Equipment Limited has asked them to provide.
Those selected companies will perform a function for us, such as agencies and suppliers who have been instructed to assist us to more effectively deliver services, manage and conduct promotion and offers, provide technical assistance and support and perform other functions to support marketing activities.
All selected companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions but will only be permitted by us to use personal information for the purpose of performing that function and not for any other purpose.
We may disclose your information to our subsidiaries or ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in Section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
In the event we seek to sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
Save for this, we do not sell, transfer or disclose personal information we have collected from you in connection with our website activities to third parties outside Being Strong Fitness Equipment.
If you have previously consented to receive marketing, you have a right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes you can opt out by contacting us at the address below.
HOW TO GET COPIES OF OR AMEND THE INFORMATION WE HAVE COLLECTED
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us by email to email@example.com or in writing to The Being Strong Fitness Equipment
If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please e-mail or write to us and we will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
Any transactions at Being Strong Fitness Equipment website will be encrypted. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of your transmitted data and you submit such data at your own risk. Where we have given you a password to access certain areas of the Website you are responsible for keeping this confidential and we ask that you do not share this password.
Our Website www.beingstrong.in may, from time to time, contain links to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our Website, we will not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Cookies are files that store information on your hard drive or browser that allow Being Strong Fitness Gym Pvt Limited to recognize that you have visited our Website before. They make it easier for you to maintain your preferences on the Website, and permit us to tailor it to your preferences and improve your browsing experience.
HOW CAN I PREVENT COOKIES BEING USED?
You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking "help" on your browser's menu or by visiting.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through the Website we will be clear that we are doing so.
The table below provides an overview of all the cookies used by Being Strong Fitness Equipment, the purpose of the cookie, when it expires and how you can find out further information about each cookie:
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site for you. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org